PRIVACY AND COOKIES
This website is maintained by the LGMA and does not collect any personal data. However, we do sometimes place small pieces of information stored in simple text files on your computer. These are known as cookies. You can manage and/or delete these small files as you wish.
- Remembering settings, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page
- Remembering information you’ve given so you don’t need to keep entering it
- Measuring how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs
COOKIES IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE
- When you first visit this website, you will see a message informing you about cookies. If you click the ‘Hide this message’ button, a cookie will be set which records your preference.
- This website uses Google Analytics to measure user interaction. Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on.
Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies or to customise your settings for cookies. To find out how to do this, see the ‘Help’ menu on your browser. Please note that if you turn off cookies or change your settings, some features of the website may not work correctly.
FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO MAKE A REQUEST
As mentioned above we do not collect personal data but if you have any concerns please do not hesitate to bring them to our attention.