The Local Government Management Agency (LGMA) is inviting tenders from expert contractors to facilitate a strategic planning process and the development of a new strategic plan for public libraries.
The contractor will be required to produce, for consideration:
- A project plan to lead the strategy from development through to completion
- A review of the Our Public Libraries 2022 strategy
- A synthesis paper of current issues and policy drivers in the public library sector to elicit stakeholder input
- A draft strategic vision and strategic framework to facilitate consultation phase
- A report synthesizing the findings from the consultation phase
- A draft strategic outline document, incorporating all outcomes of the development process
Full details and information on how to submit proposals are available in the Request for Tender - available to download here.